Mobile Under Vehicle Surveillance System At3000
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||300 Set/Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: AT3000
- Usage: Liquid
- Uvis/Uvss Scene Video Record: DVR
- Weight Bear: 40ton
- Cars Speed Bear: 70km/Hour
- Specification: CE, ISO
- Type: Probe
- Under Vehicle Camera: CCD Line Scan
- Under Vehicle Inspection System Image: Color and B/W
- Cars Plate Recongnization Function: Yes
- Trademark: SECUSCAN
- Origin: China
Fixed Under Vehicle Inspection System for embassy,
Government building, military base with ALPR System
VSCAN AT3300 Under Vehicle Inspection System is the fixed
Solution for the fully automatic identification of threats or
Modifications to a vehicle's undercarriage. It can quickly and
Accurately identify threats, contraband objects and stowaway
Who are hidden at the bottom.
Vehicles drive over the embedded scanning units while VSCAN's
Systems compile high-resolution images of a vehicle's undercarriage
To create the vehicle's "fingerprint. "
It's easy to see any threatening objects that may be hidden on top
Of an axel or crossbeam. An overview/driver camera captures the
Normal view of car/driver and displays this on the high-resolution monitor.
VSCAN AT3300 adopts embedded installation way. AT3300 Under
Vehicle Inspection System is strictly designated on the conception
Of maintenance free and application in all weather with IP68
These make sure the system can work steadily in any climate.
At present, this system has been widely used in many conference
Hall, prisons etc.
AT3300 adopts advanced digital liner scanning imaging technology,
With high image definition and resolution to ensure the complete image
1. Auto digital line scan, high-resolution undercarriage imaging.
2. High automation, easy to be used.
3. Applicable to variety of vehicles, wide vision.
4. Test will be completed during the vehicle maneuvers
Without stopping, adapted to different speed.
5. Undercarriage image can be stored, retrieved, searched or
Compared with other images.
6. A variety of image processing methods: Enlarge, stretching and cutting.
7. Multi entrance management model, management, and statistics
Of entering and exiting vehicles.
8. Flexible detection process can be made on site to satisfy the
Needs of various work conditions.
9. Option of automatic number plate recognition system available, \
Associative storage of various vehicle
10. Information and undercarriage images.
11. Image monitoring, video recording for different scenario.
System Connection Diagram
Advantage of UVSS:
1. No need to park vehicle, can bear speed below 30km/h
2. Whole image display ion monitor, can zoom, playback,
Sign in the images.
3. Operator can zoom and save image
Main Technical Indexes:
Embedded Under Vehicle Scanning Parts
1. Camera: Sensor: Line scans CCD
2. Resolution: 5000* 2048 pixels, Power Supply: 24VDC, 3A
2. Illumination: LED, Power Supply: 24VDC, 150W
3. Size: 1200mm x 350mm
4. Water-proof grade: IP68
5. Operating Temperature Range: -20 º C to +70 º C
1. Input: 2 channels induction coil
2. Output: 1 Channel switch type 12VDC
3. Communication port: RS485, 1000M Ethernet (Optional)
4. Operating temperature: -10º C to 55º C
1. Brand: Grantech (SYM76941 VGGA)
2. CPU: Intel (R) Celeron (R) CPU E3400, 2.6GHz 2.59GHz
3. Memory: 2G (optional 4G)
4. Graphics: 512M
5. Hard Disk: SATA2 Hard Disk 500G
6. Dual LAN (at least one Intel Gigabit)
7. USB2.0 (Up to 2 pieces)
8. Monitor: 22" LCD, resolution up to 1920*1080
9. Scene Video Record: 4 channel, Compression algorithm
Of scene video: H264
10. Time of image display after scan <1s
11. Time of image saving or loading: <1s
12. Operational system: Windows XP, Windows 7
1. Airport, prison, custom and other government department
2. Large public parking spot entrance and exit
3. Events, exhibition
4. Military, prison and other important checkpoints
1. ALPR-Automatic License Plate Recognition
2. RFID technology: Associative storage of various vehicle information and undercarriage images.