Liquid Threat Detector Scanner for Seaport (AT1000)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 Set/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: AT1000
- Trademark: SECUSCAN
- Specification: CE, ISO
- Usage: Auto
- Transport Package: Wooden Packing
- Origin: China
Identify chemical composition of liquids, which is sealed in bottle or can.
Control access security of airport, train station, subway, gymnasium, important government office, boarder, and seaport and so on.
No radiation, harmless to people and test sample - Ultra-wideband pulse microwave reflection method & the thermal conductivity technology
1. Limited material of bottle / canIron, aluminum, plastic, glass, porcelain, China, pottery.
2. Identify dangerous liquid More than 30 sorts: Gasoline, kerosene, diesel oil, hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, nitric acid, sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, isopropyl ether, petroleum ether, propionaldehyde, benzene, carbon disulfide, hexane, isopropanol, nitromethane, diethylamine, tris the trihalomethanes, ethylene glycol, xylene and other flammable, corrosive liquids
3. Effective scan distanceMetal container: 30mm from bottom
4. Other container: 60mm from bottom
5. Alarm for dangerous liquid Red LED alarm light & long beep
6. Single for safe liquidGreen LED light & short beep
7. Power on time 2 seconds
8. Identify time Metal container: Within 8 seconds
9. Other container: Within 1 second
10. Out size460*365*245mm (L*W*H)
11. Weight 12KG
12. Temperature of container 5-35º C
13. Storage temperature / humidity-40º C to 60º C / 5% to 95% humidity
14. Working temperature / humidity15º C to 35º C / 5% to 95% humidity
15. Power Voltage/ frequency AC180-240V(50/60Hz)
16. Power consumption10W
Certification: Test Report from Inspection Center of State Security.